Peer Review Pod 1 Interactive Learning Resource

This week’s blog post is a review on Learning Pod’s 1 Interactive Learning Resource on the topic of Group Work and Collaborative Project

Here is the link to our interactive learning resource. :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_mQqnlnCbmuduVHssL15hrj6qrcCRTfU9hAEIByt_kE/edit?usp=sharing

After reviewing your Interactive Learning Resource, I really like it, because it is readable, clear and very interesting.

Firstly, I like   the page 2 of catalogue, it is clearly telling us your ideal such as constructivism, cooperative learning, corporate. Also, it shows Assessment plan.

Secondly, I like the explanation of overview. For example, when you show Tuckman’s Model and Belbin’s Team Roles. your use the pictures with format, this is really helpful learners to understand the context easily.  

I agree with using Learning Theory of Constructivism because learners are able to Link knowledge and content with reality and help learners connect to the material on a personal level.

The overview of learning design of cooperative learning is great ideal, but I still kind of confuse how to work with it.   If possible, I hope to see more detail or use real example to prove about cooperative learning.

I also like the overview of Corporate, your shows a lot of detail and examples. It is easily to understand the information.

The activity of keep talking and nobody explodes is very interesting, this can practice learners’ Critical thinking and communication skills.

Also, inclusive design is good, ELL is really help students who have barrier about English language. Browsers are installed with the language translation module. An ELL could use the feature to have the message translated to the language they are more comfortable in. However, I am worried about these students may rely on the translation module, It may decrease the motivation of studying English . Recording the classes and oral instructions in a video is not only help full time single parent, it also help students who are lack of study skill, in this case, they have enough time to learn and watch recording again and again when they have problem about study .

Overall, I really like pod 1 interactive learning resource and it is well done, there are a lot of details and examples to help students .Thank you so much .